Thursday, September 4, 2008

Song of the Week

This was the iTunes song from a few weeks ago.  It brings to mind a Killers-wannabe feel.  The video, on the other hand, is stupid.  The guy at the start with those lightsabers?  Kind of freaks me out.  Look out for that lightning!  Oh man he's a badass!  Though a short song, it is catchy and does have a nice little guitar thing going for it.  Almost Polaris-y, for those of us who remember Pete and Pete.  Wow.  That reminds me - I downloaded the entire Pete and Pete series on my computer and have not finished watching it.  What the hell is wrong with me?  That was like, totally the best show ever growing up.  Mmm... Orange Julius....  Go Wellsville Fighting Squids!



Two honorable mentions this week have been haunting me since the Sandy Hook Banquet:
and
Only reason these aren't the song of the week is because the videos are so gay, I have to look at boobs for a half hour and go buy some power tools after watching them just to feel like a man again.

No comments: